Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Meet My Puppets: Royal (Roy) The Pongo

 

Puppets,Puppets,Orangutan,Apes,The Puppet Company,
Meet Roy The Pongo, he's one of my favorite puppets. Roy comes from The Puppet Company.

You probably won't be surprised. Roy, likes bananas.

Meet My Puppets,Puppets,Orangutan,Apes,The Puppet Company,

Do you have any bananas?

Meet My Puppets,Puppets,Orangutan,Apes,The Puppet Company,

I might just do a video with Roy. Not sure what about. Won't be a review type video. Perhaps just a walk around, observational sort of video?

He makes for a great puppet, because he's very loose, which makes him articulate and gives him life - Though it does prove a problem when he's not is use. 

One thing. He has actual Ape proportions:

The Puppet Company, UK, England, Great Britain

Long arms and short legs, which make him interesting to handle.

1 comment: