Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Danmachi/Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?, Danmachi, Anime, Asian Girls, Cartoon, Fan Service, Boobs, Feet,

Danmachi/Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?/Familia Myth is my new favorite thing!

No really, I'm obsessed!



I can't express how much I enjoy this Anime and the world it has presented. Aside from its wonderfully rendered art, and quirky characters, both gods, humans, and animal people. I like the idea of presenting a "Dungeons & Dragons" environment like its not a game, yet the conceits of leveling up, and all the attendant roleplaying game ideas are there, including the collection of jewels which are converted into player money to be spent to buy better equipment and the like.

Right, Hestia is adorable.

Now its rather long, and somewhat awkward title might turn some people off, but I assure you, this show is bigger than Fanservice. Everyone, god and human alike has a story and aspirations, and are not just there for shock value. 

Judging by the the internet, I'm a little late jumping onto the Danmachi craze.

No comments:

Post a Comment